About the BSHC:
As a nonprofit health-care facility since 1979, the Big Sur Health Center provides quality acute and preventive health care services that are culturally and linguistically appropriate, and cost-effective. It is the Health Center’s quest to be a lifelong healthcare partner and provide care when needed.
The Big Sur Health Center provides:
- comprehensive, personalized services through conventional and holistic approaches that focus on patient needs;
- both preventive and urgent care, minor surgical procedures and basic laboratory and pharmaceutical services;
- assistance during emergencies, such as fires, storms and road closures that isolate Big Sur
- a bilingual staff that is committed to building strong, personal patient/provider relationships that empower individuals to reach their highest levels of well-being;
- a team that understands and embraces the diverse cultures and age groups that contribute to the richness of the Big Sur community.
The BSHC believes that health care should be available to everyone … and that is why they accept most major insurance plans, including Medicare and Medical, and participate in a variety of subsidized and sliding-scale programs.
10 a.m.-1 p.m. and 2-5 p.m.
Address: 46896 Highway 1, Big Sur, CA 93920